5 Reasons to Attend
A great locale, a talented group of staff, hand-on learning at it’s finest. With so many reasons to attend, here are the Top 5 Reasons why hundreds of Inform users join this unique learning event.
- Networking with fellow Inform users and industry leaders – Don’t forget your business cards!
- Networking with DDI System – This is the only opportunity to meet so many DDI team members in one location – including executive, administrative, sales and support team members.
- Live, in-person training – With over 40 hours of training to choose from, this benefit alone pays for the entire conference.
- Round table sessions – All attendee sessions to discuss best practices and learn how other companies are handling different workflow aspects.
- Service partners – We’re bringing in our strategic partners so you can speak with them in one location! Get your questions answered and evaluate their products for your company.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of the event is $599 per person if registered before March 8th. After that registration period, the cost increases to $699.
Yes, DDI System has secured exclusive event pricing of $189 per night when your reservation is made as a part of the User Conference group. You can make your reservations by clicking here after registering for the event.
Yes, in the event area only (use of WiFi in your room is subject to hotel charges). Upon check-in all attendees will receive event login instructions.
Inform Connects is DDI System’s most-interactive, on-site learning event created for Inform ERP Software users. Here, hundreds of distributor clients dive into two days of intensive learning to get the tips and tricks that accelerate efficiency, drive results and elevate knowledge of Inform capabilities.
For travel purposes, please plan to be in session from Monday November 16th at 8:00 AM through Tuesday, November 17th at 4:00 PM. Registration will be open from 4 – 6 pm Sunday, November 15th for those who arrive early and 6:45 – 8 am on Monday, November 16th.
Conference attendees can register at the following times:
Sunday November 15th: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Monday November 16th: 6:45 am – 8:00 am
Yes, our service partners will have a dedicated space throughout the event on both days. During session breaks, you will have access to these vendors.
After you have been registered, you will receive an email to choose your sessions. **Please note that this registration is to confirm the number of attendees for room sizing purposes. You are welcome to change your schedule without re-registering.
“Users who don’t take advantage of this are missing one of the best things that DDI offers. This is an opportunity to get trained in specific areas of the software that maybe are not using at all, but need to know about. Or maybe there are elements that you’re using, but not using to their fullest capacity. This is an opportunity for you to really dive in deep and even more importantly, this is an opportunity to meet and learn from other users.” ~ Steve Epner, 2017 Conference Speaker
“The conference has been great. It’s good to get your hands around what is coming up rather than it just coming through an update. I enjoy seeing what DDI is working on and what’s coming up in the pipeline.”
~ Brady, Commercial Specialists
The sessions speakers at the conference are very informative, they answer questions very intelligently with the answers that we’re looking for, and tell us where we need to go to find the answers on our end.”
~ Pip, Johnstone Supply Naperville